Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2020

More UFO's Finished.

Hello everyone: I hope all of you and your families are doing ok dealing with these difficult and painful times, we need to pray and hope things will CHANGE soon.  Please don't forget to wear your masks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sure most of you guys have a box or a drawer where you put stamped images or card layouts that maybe you weren't too happy with and thought of finishing later but never did?? Well, I have one box filled with these things and today, I'm sharing some of them. The image is the same, I think my original intention was to create some Holiday cards with it but either changed my mind or, most likely, forgotten about it. In any case, here they are.





As you can see, I used the same images changing the colors for each card.
I just love this little Snowman, the stamp doesn't have the ornaments, I just added some Gina Marie Designs enamel dots and some gold pen for the strings.
The sentiments are from a Power Poppy set called "Poinsettia", the ornaments on the inside are from a Penny Black set called "A Bright Tomorrow".
The embossing folder is called "Ornaments Hung" and it's from Darice.
The Snowman is from Inkadinkado, I couldn't get a link to work but here's the serial # if you are interested, 98379-DD.

I want to play with these challenges.




Thank you so much for stopping by.
Stay healthy, safe and please wear your masks.
Hugs.
Maria.




7 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

How cool are these fellas ...! So cute and colorful !

Patti Willey said...

No way Four cards?! Look at you Go!

Kathie said...

Very cute cards Maria, I love this Santa image. I love the assortment of colours you've used for each card. Great cards and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop it, Maria! You had all these colored up snowpeople in your UFO box? But they're soooooo pretty! You've designed the cards beautifully with your colors and all. I have that embossing folder and love it. I'm so happy to see these adorable cards!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are all fabulous!
Great job with our sketch!

Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

Quillish said...

These are adorable. Love the play of different colors on them and also the way you decorated the inside of the cards. Thank you for taking Time Out to join us for the Season challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani.

anne said...

Super cute selection of fun cards. Thank you for sharing them with us at SSW2.
Anne