Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Gifts and Cake.


Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, these are scary and worrisome times but we can get through them like we've done before.  When things are not working they must get fixed, CHANGES need to be made no matter how hard they might seem right now. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image.png

Isn't this a gorgeous bouquet of colorful flowers?
Well, my teammates and I over at the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge blog want you to use these beautiful colors on your cards and come and play along with us in our gallery. 


These festive and delightful images are just perfect for kids and adults alike. 
My card is a CASE of THIS gorgeous card created by my dear friend Leslie Miller, her blog Running With Scissors is jam-packed with beautiful cards, I hope you go and check it out.
**************************************************
This is the INSIDE.


And this is what I used to create this card.

Front of the card.
"Party Time" from Power Poppy
The sentiment is from Power Poppy "Simply Camellias"

The inside.
The sentiment is from Power Poppy "Best Day Ever" (sold out😢)
Die cut from Spellbinders "Oval Regalia"
Little gift box from There She Goes "Wrapped in Joy"

So I hope you come and check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge blog and join us in our gallery.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.



7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super birthday card, gret use of the colours and the inside is awesome too.

Chris Dring said...

Nice case of that card, Maria! Love how you've used the challenge colors!

Chana Malkah said...

Cute card and a great way to use the colors!
Hugz,
Chana

Leslie Miller said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out, Maria! I love when there are colors to give you a jumping off point, and these are awesome colors. This is the cutest stamp set and you made such a cheerful party card with it. I use that inside sentiment a lot, too. It's good for so many occasions. Love this to pieces!

Patti Willey said...

Man! Yo have the gift of Color! I love it! And I've been known to love cake! :)

Sonny Peterson said...

So colorful and what a catchy sentiment inside ! Love It !!

Donna said...

Super cute card Maria!
Fab take on the colour challenge!
Off to find some cake now...LOL