Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A Furry 2021 Welcome.

 Hello everyone: I'm always praying and hoping you and your families are doing well, keeping each other safe and wearing your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the first challenge of 2021 for SHOPPING OUR STASH,  this time the theme is "Something New", so, if you received new goodies for Christmas, we want to see them.  Here's what I created to inspire you to play along.


This past year I didn't buy any new stamp sets, I have so many beautiful and adorable images from different companies that I truly don't need more so, the only thing I bought last year was DSP.  My friends who know me well know I do not like DSP simply because in most cases, both sides have beautiful or adorable images and patterns that I just can't choose which one to put under but, this Stampin' Up! DSP called "Playful Pets" was impossible to resist and I bought it because the images of doggies and kitties are so darn adorable but also because on the other side, the designs are something I can feel ok putting under.  I'm not saying they are not nice but, in my mind, I can feel ok not showing them.

********************************************************

This is the INSIDE


I left the inside with no sentiment so I can customize this card when needed, I don't like to have to "fix" the inside if the sentiment is wrong for the occasion.
Anyway, all I did is to fussy cut these adorable little doggies, the one on the inside is from the edge of the paper, I just couldn't cut this little guy in half myself.
The sentiment on the front panel is from a retired Power Poppy set called "Well Played" (2015)

So I hope you share with us over at SHOPPING OUR STASH all the new goodies you got over the Holidays, we can't wait to see what you create.

Stay healthy and safe, this pandemic is not under control yet so, please always wear your masks and keep your distance.

Sending love and hugs.
Maria.





6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

I agree with deciding about the dsp side to cover up. And leaving the sentiment off is gold. Super cute card, great design and perfect paper for your card.

Donna said...

Super cute!
Love the pooches and that gingham paper!

Patti Willey said...

Man what an awesome card! This scene is adorable! I think you can turn it into Valentine easily . I Love it!

Sonny Peterson said...

Really adorable ! I just love this paper ! It just makes you happy just by looking at it !!

Sonny Peterson said...

I forgot to mention how perfect your choice of gingham paper is with your pooches ! So cute !

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, this is the cutest thing ever! What great paper, especially with those adorable doggies you did such a great job of cutting out. I expected you to say they were die cuts. You know how I love doggies! Such a cute card design. I adore everything about this, Maria!