Followers

Monday, January 4, 2021

Welcome to 2021!!!!!

Hello everyone: Well, finally 2020 is GONE, with it goes all the bad things we've all experienced, the worst of all, among other ones, the pandemic which brought so much pain, fear and uncertainty to the entire world.  I'm praying that 2021 will be better and that soon we will be able to conquer this virus, keep wearing your masks and follow the advice of people who know what they are doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to THE FLOWER CHALLENGE first challenge of 2021, the theme is "Embossing Heat or Dry".

Here's the card I made to inspire you to play along.


****************************************************
This is the INSIDE.


This is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "Manhattan Rose" embossing folder.(2010)
Prismacolor pencils.
Leaf from a Hero Arts set called "Beautiful Spring"
The sentiment is from "Go Wild", Power Poppy.

I hope you come and join us in our gallery for the first challenge of 2021.
Here is our cue card, please add it to your blog post.


And here are a few of my favorite cards from 2020.


Thank you for stopping by, please visit THE FLOWER CHALLENGE for more inspiration from my fabulous teammates. 

I'm wishing you Health and Peace, Joy and Love in 2021.
Stay healthy and safe and don't forget to wear your masks.

Hugs.
Maria.








11 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Lovely coloring of those images!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, Maria, this is an amazing piece of work! All the glorious color just speaks to my heart. What a treat to see this today as well as the look back on your Flower Challenge Favorites. They're all gorgeous! I'm glad to see the last of 2020 and just biding my time till all is well. Hugs and happy new year!

Brian King said...

A stunning beauty, Maria! Happy 2021! ♥

Patti Willey said...

I see Maria's back yay! Happy New Year!

Sonny Peterson said...

Just so pretty ! Each card is stunning ! Those big beautiful roses just radiate color !

Loll said...

Gorgoeus flowers Maria! Love the sunshine you've brought with the bright colours! I love this embossing folder and you have done it proud --- great job! xx

Bobby said...

Really lovely big and bold flowers, Maria. Hard to believe they are an embossing folder.

TaeEun said...

Wow! Beautiful card, Maria! You've colored the flowers so smooth that I thought you watercolored them. Awesome pencil coloring and design!

Viv said...

Gorgeous embossing and beautiful card too Maria.Stay safe and well my friend ;) hugs Viv xx

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Maria and I love the big blooms! So stunning!

Aileen said...

Love love this dry embossing. I had this folder and gave away and now I’m crying cause I never thought to colour the roses. What a beautiful creation.