Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Irresistible!!!!!!!!

 Hello everyone: I'm always hoping and praying you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

Ok, I've been having loads of fun fussy cutting the adorable critters on the Stampin' Up! DSP called "Sweet Stockings", I can't resist these images, all of them are just so sweet and incredibly cute.

So I created a couple of cards using these little friends.

This is the inside.





Here's my Twofer.


This is the inside.



And this is what I used for both cards.

Stampin' Up! Sweet Stockings DSP.

Stampin' Up! "In the Woods" Framelits dies.

Stampin' Up! Succulents Framelits dies.

Stampin' Up! "Ornament Keepsakes" (2012)

Power Poppy "Glitter House Village" (2017)

Sentiments.

Power Poppy "Geraniums Take 2" (2014)

Power Poppy "Tweet Tidings" (2017)

Power Poppy "Serene Scenes" (2019)

Penny Black "A Bright Tomorrow" (2012)

Gina Marie Designs Rhyne Stones.

****************************************

I want to play with these challenges.

Paper Minutes. Challenge #716 "Pastel Christmas"

Through the Craft Room Door "Anything Goes Christmas"


Thank you for stopping by today.

Please stay healthy and safe.

XO

Maria.





4 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

These are the cutest cards ! Love that pink one and the kitty is also a heart stealer !
I have this DSP so guess who is going to start FUSSY CUTTING (which I love)
These just make you smile because they are so cute !

Francesca said...

Very adorable card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

Patti Willey said...

It’s true that doggie is just a sweetheart! He makes any card a winner! Love your tree die, both colors look fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Maria, this does look like fun, and you have to love it when the cards turn out so cute! Each with a similar layout, but the scene changed up a bit. I love doing that! They're darling!