Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2021

THE FLOWER CHALLENGE #62 ADD LEAVES.

   Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

 

THE FLOWER CHALLENGE new theme for the month of November is:  


We know that flowers have leaves but we want you to add a few more to your design.


This is my card.



This is the inside.

And this is what I used.
Creative Expressions "Classic Poinsettia"
The sentiments in the front and inside of the card are from Power Poppy "Glistening Paperwhites".
The leaves are from SU "Poppy Moments" die set.
The silver detail is from SU "Pretty Pines"
The frame is from Spellbinders but I forget the name. 
The inside top border is from SU "Curvy Dies"
The Corner Poinsettia is from Power Poppy's
"Merry Littles".

I hope you hop over to THE FLOWER CHALLENGE blog for more inspiration from my talented teammates and then, come and play along with us in our gallery.

Thank you for stopping by today and for your comments.

Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.








6 comments:

Sonny P. said...

I thought I would LEAF a comment to tell you how much I like your pretty card!
What a pretty flower and your leaf additions add the final touch !

Patti Willey said...

Whoa! What a beauty! This die cut floral and leaves are gorgeous with your delicate background! I adore the color pallet such a girly card!

Aileen said...

Love that you went pink rather than red with this amazing die cut flower. Stunning card Maria xx Aileen

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, gorgeous! I love lots of green in the garden and I always love a flower card with lots of green, too. This is such a luscious pink Christmas creation. I always have to make at least one pink Christmas card per year and I don't recall that I've done that yet, hmmmm...

Bobby said...

It may be a poinsettia die but it's so full and beautiful it could become any other flower. It looks pretty in pink, Maria.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Maria and I love the colors you used and the leaves. Great job.