Followers

Monday, November 1, 2021

Sweet Stockings Cheer.

Hello everyone: I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

*************************************************************

A couple of months ago I bought a pack of Stampin' Up! DSP called

"Sweet Stockings", I fell in love with these adorable doggies, kitties, and mice, with beautiful Christmas details.

Most of my card-making friends know I really don't like DSP, and that is not because the designs and images are not beautiful, the paper is DOUBLE SIDED and it's precisely, for this reason, I most times don't buy it, I just can't bring myself to put one of these sides under.  In the case of SWEET STOCKINGS, the underside of the DSP is pretty but I feel it's ok to put it under.

So, I've been fussy cutting these adorable little critters, and here's a card I made with them.  These images are from the ends of the sheet and that's why the images are not complete but they are sweet and beautiful nonetheless.


This is the inside.


******************************************************

This is what I used.

The little critters are fussy cut from the Stampin' Up! 

The Christmas Tree is from Memory Box.
The Christmas ornament and sentiment are from Penny Black
"A Bright Tomorrow", currently out of stock.
The flower on the wall is from a retired SU die set called
"Succulent Framelits"
The border on the inside is from Power Poppy 
The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called
"Sweets of the Season"

I'm playing with:



*********************************************************

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.









8 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Wow! So many details to enjoy on your card! I must have a look at my papers and see if I should utilize them in this way also! Great tip!

Sonny Peterson said...

Don`t you just love this paper ? Yes, I know you do because you told me when you got it ! It is so cute and you have used it so well. I like your adorable card ! Who wouldn`t have fun fussy cutting out these cute critters ?
I am proud of you how you used your DSP ! Especially since I know how you feel about using it !
Cute card !

Lisa said...

You made such a cute and adorable as well as a elegant card. The left side with her adorable animals and all the Christmas lights tangled up among them. And then you shift your eyes to the right and you have a elegant Christmas ornament dangling. Wonderful job combining two different styles. I love it!

Diane said...

This is just the cutes card Maria, how clever to cut from the paper and use these sweet and adorable images, being a pet owner/lover I adore this card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

Mary Fish said...

Always a fun and creative holiday scene from Maria!

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is just the cutest card! Brought an instant smile! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, Maria, that looks just like my LuLu so, of course, I think your card is adorable. The little mouse with present, and the kitty in the box are adorable, too. We really can all get along, can't we? I love your card design, too. It's so good to have you join us at Peace on Earth!