Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2022

A Cup of Friendship......

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, taking care of each other and staying healthy and safe.

*********************************************************

I have a card that is being posted a little later than I would have wanted, but I was waiting for my white pigment ink to arrive, it took longer this time than on other occasions, oh well......



*****************************************************************
This is the inside.

And this is what I used.

Flourishes "Coffee With Friends" (2007-2008)
Flourishes "Grab a Cup" (2010)
Ranger White Pigment ink.

*************************************************************
I want to play with:


I played with the Chalk Board.

Thank you for stopping by today and for your comments.

Stay healthy and safe.

XO

Maria.









5 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Grab yourself a sponge and smudge this opaque pigment around and you’ll enjoy the chalkboard look in your inspiration photo! I find my opaque white ink pad dries quickly if anyone has a remedy could you share please! Cheers!

Linda Callahan said...

Love your sweet stack of cups! Delightful card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

Mary Fish said...

Love this sweet stack of coffee cups and chalkboard effect.

Sonny Peterson said...

Makes me wish we lived closer so we could share a cup of coffee and chatter !
This is really pretty and love the black and white !

Claire Grantham said...

Love that stack of cups Maria, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this time. Claire DT