Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

You and Me Forever......

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

**************************************************


I have this card to share with you today for the "2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE", this is an "anything goes Halloween" challenge, the mood board is just for your inspiration.  since is February, I went with the love theme so I'm featuring "hattie and Horace", a pair of ghosts who are totally ready for a party.

********************************************************

This is the inside.



And this is what I used.

Kraftin' Kimmie "horace" and "Hattie"
flourishes "tokens of affection" and "love sweet love"
for the sentiments.
prismacolor pencils.

I hope you come and play with us over at "2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE", even if halloween is not here yet, it will be before you know it so, come join my teammates and me in our gallery to get a  head start on your Halloween cards.

thank you for visiting me today and for your comments.

please stay healthy and safe.
xo
Maria.👻



                    





5 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Funny card ! They are kinda like The Adams Family !
Cute idea for a HALLOWEEN/FEBRUARY ROMANCE card !!

Diane said...

Fun and clever Halloween/Valentines card, what spooky ghosts they are!!

Darlene said...

OH MY STARS! What fun loving characters these two are! LOL Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's cute! Love the mood board, too!

kramer_buffy said...

Maria, I love when you use all those old Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! I love them all!

-- DAlis