Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tank Full of Love......

 Hello everyone: As always, I pray you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

***********************************************

It's time to start creating some sweet Valentines, so the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE has this romantic mood board to inspire you to play along.

And this is the card I created, to inspire you a little more to join my teammates and me in our gallery.


**********************************************

This is the inside.



And this is what I used.

Flourishes "Tokens of Affection" (2014)
Flourishes "Love Sweet Love" (2012) Sentiment in front.
Sentiment inside (unknown)
Stampin' Up! enamel hearts.

I hope you can get inspired to create some beautiful Valentines for family and friends, February 14th. will be here before you know it.

Thank you for stoping by today, your comments are very much appreciated,
please hop over the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE, to get more inspiration from my fabulous teammates.

Please, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.













6 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Sweet valentine, Maria!

Lisa said...

Totally in love with your card. The love gas pump is super cute.

Patti Willey said...

“Love Tank” cute! Love the traditional colors too!

Sonny Peterson said...

CUTE ! That adorable little tank is FULL !
Adorable !!

Carol L said...

That's such a cute image and I really like the design you created for it! Wouldn't it be great if the world actually had love tanks like this where we could fill up and spread more love around? Great valentine!

Leslie Miller said...

Still one of the cutest Valentine sets ever! I love this stamp especially and made Rich's card with it one year. So much fun. You did a fabulous job with it!