Followers

Monday, April 18, 2022

Christmas Candles.

 Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

******************************************************

I hope your Easter Celebration was wonderful, and that you enjoyed the company of family and friends sitting around the table sharing love and making memories.

************************************************************

I'm adding one more card to my Christmas stash, I have a good amount but, you know how it is, especially when you have some last minute requests.


************************************************

This is the inside.


*****************************************************
This is what I used.
Flourishes "Christmas Candles" (2011)
Canson 140lb. Watercolor paper.
Windsor & Newton watercolor markers.
WOW Gold embossing powder.
***************************************************
I want to play with:


Thank you for stopping by and for leaving me your lovely comments, I read them all and I very much appreciate them.

Stay healthy and safe.

Maria.









10 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Very pretty ! Love your candles ! What a cheerful card to give during the
holiday season !

Patti Willey said...

Wow that is pretty! Inside too!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful all over, Maria! Your CAS cards always look just perfect to me!

LeAnne said...

What a pretty image and it's colored perfectly~!

Darlene said...

Oh Maria, this is simply gorgeous! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

foleysfriend said...

Pretty Christmas card. I'm liking your decision to keep everything towards the bottom of the card front, leaving lots of white space to truly make your card clean and simple. Great job of coloring the image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

Vicky Hayes said...

The candles are such a lovely image Maria and I love the way you coloured them. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

Helen said...

Beautiful - a very elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Helen x
DT

JulieP said...

Perfectly CAS and colored to perfection as well. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us!

BożenA said...

A very elegant and sophisticated Christmas card. The layout you designed is really great.
Thanks for adding this amazing card to our Perfectly CAS gallery.
BożenA DT PC