Followers

Friday, April 22, 2022

Mediterranean Moments.

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

*****************************************************

I have a card today made with one really beautiful SU stamp set called "Mediterranean Moments", all 4 images are sweet, this one, with a narrow street with hanging plants and colorful buildings really make me nostalgic about those small Mexican towns on the Pacific coast where my hubby and I used to get lost in the beauty of their simple everyday life.



This is the inside.



And this is what I used.

SU "Mediterranean Moments"

Watercolor pencils.

I left the inside without a sentiment, I found out it's better to wait till I need the card to stamp one.

I want to play with these challenges.

Double D Challenges: "Buildings"


Thank you for stopping by today, I appreciate your visit and your sweet comments.
Until next time, take care and stay healthy and safe.


XO
Maria.

PS. That steel mesh on my window was placed to protect the glass from being smashed by golf balls.  The grass you see in the distance is the tee (is this what it's called?) on hole #5.  That particular window is by my work desk and it's been broken twice, very expensive to replace since it's a double tempered glass.  The golfers are not responsible for one red cent and they are not obligated to pay, only once we've been offered by the person who broke our window, to pay half, which was more than we expected, and we happily agreed.  
The golf association here in my subdivision should impose a fee on anybody who wants to golf here, whether you live here or not, but nothing has happened so far, it's really very upsetting.
Thank you for letting me vent.💖 



5 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Pretty little scene looks like a special place bringing you special memories with your husband! I love your repeat of turquoise and reds in the papers and watercolor. Looks very professional well done!

Diane said...

Looks like a painting, very pretty! Yikes about the window, I agree they need to take some kind of responsibility!! Have a great day, thanks for joining us over at Double D!
Diane DD DT

Darlene said...

Oh Maria this is simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Buildings’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful stamp, so very inspired by the challenge and your memories. I always wondered how that worked, living on the edge of a golf course. Pretty view, but hazardous.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

So beautiful in every way. Lovely image, colour and design detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)