Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Baby Bundle.....

Hello everyone: I have another baby card to share with you today, I'm linking it to the Match the Sketch challenge, here is my card.


This images are from a retired SU set called Baby Bundle, from the 2010-2011 catalog, I adore this little baby images, you can really create sweet little scenes with all of this baby accessories. 
I stamped all of this images onto Canson water color paper and colored them with SU markers and the aqua painter, super easy and quick. I added some silver brads to the wheels of the baby carriage and one green one to the top. The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley, my sentiment is from a retired Flourishes stamp set called Baby Love and it's stamped on vellum and sponged with Broken China distress ink, I didn't want to cover the pretty paper with card stock. 
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from the Baby Bundle set, this is really a great group of stamps for any Baby occasion. 
Here is the sketch that inspired this card.

I just turn it on the vertical to fit my design.
This are the stamp sets I used to create my card.



Thank you for stopping by today, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.





12 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I love that Lily of the Valley patterned paper! So pretty paired with your baby items! Hopefully you'll have the chance to use it for a friend!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I hope so too, I love getting the news of a new baby, and that pattern paper is just beautiful, love the fact that it's only one sided, can you imagine turning this lovely pattern over, even if the other side is just as beautiful?
Thank you for stopping by Patti.

Sonny said...

So cute ! Lots of cute images in these sets . I like the sketch they provided for the challenge !

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love this cute baby set Sonny, when I saw the sketch, I immediately grabbed this stamps.
Thanks for stopping by.

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Maria, I have all these baby stamps and just never seem to know what to do with them.
Love how you did the baby and pram then the little circles with an item in each. Looks so pretty.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, this stamp set is just so darn cute, good for any baby occasion.

Mary Fish said...

I love how you stayed true to the sketch and lined up all the sweet baby essentials!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, this adorable stamp set has been used so much for Baby Shower cards, I made 40 invitation cards with it a few years ago, everyone loved them.

Nadine said...

I love this stamp set. Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Match the Sketch!

Fanny said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir, da hast du den Sketch schön umgesetzt! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch und viel Glück bei der Challenge! Liebe Grüße, Fanny
www.stampinwithfanny.de

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Nadine, the sketch was just right for this baby images, I always enjoy playing along with Match the Sketch.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Fanny, I always have fun playing along with Match the Sketch.