Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Fast and Fabulous.....

Hello everyone: In keeping with my resolve to use old and (shamefully) forgotten stamp sets, I have this quick CAS card using a set called "Fast and Fabulous" that came out in the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! catalog.


Stamped the image on a die cut panel of white card stock with Stazon black ink and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. I used the WONKY STITCHED RECTANGLE DIE SET FROM GINA MARIE DESIGNS The sentiment is from another retired SU set called "Whimsical Words" from the 2010 Sale-a-bration catalog.

*********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from another retired SU set called "Field Flowers" (2011-2012)

I would like to play with the following challenges.


CAS on Friday #149 "Flowers"
CAS on Sunday



The Card Concept (Inspired by the color of the roses)


Scrapbook and Card Making "Use dies or stencils""
bastel-traum

Thank you for stopping by, I sure appreciate your kind comments.
XO
Maria.

13 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Such a pretty card Maria!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

Leslie Miller said...

I saw this sketch and was thinking I have the perfect old favorite stamps for it. Not sure if I have time to jump in there, but will file away for future reference. That's a beautiful stamp you used, Maria, and beautiful coloring! Love the simple stitched border and sweet sentiments. You're doing great sticking to your resolve and I'm having the best time looking!

Sonny P. said...

You are so good at tracking your "OLDIES" by dates !
This is a pretty card that it makes that stamp proud to be returned to the spotlight !
The sentiments are special too !!

HJ said...

Love this beautiful card with your great coloring, Maria. I need to follow your resolve to use unused or underused stamps sets. Have a great weekend!

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty card! Your flowers are colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Jools Robertson said...

Very pretty card
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge
Jools x

Brian King said...

Gorgeous, Maria! As soon as I saw this sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch, I knew you'd come up with something beautiful! Love the stitching around your card!

Stephanie Klein said...

Beautiful card - I love the flowers! Thank you for joining us over at the Bastel-Traum Challenge Blog. Hugs, Stéphanie (bastel-traum DT)

Sternenglanz said...

your Card is so lovely!
Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Sternenglanz x

Nadine said...

Hi

wow, love it.
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge :)

Hugs Nadine

Tera Callihan said...

Very pretty!! Perfect CAS card!!! I need to use some forgotten stamps too... Thank you for joining the Stampotique Originals designers challenge!

Gems Inky antics said...

Such a pretty CAS card Maria! Thanks for joining in the Stampotique Challenge xx

Nadine said...

wow, love it.
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge :)

Hugs Nadine