Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My Favorite Season.....

Hello dear blogging friends: I'm continuing my resolve to use my super old stamp sets, some 10 years old, giving them another chance to shine.
This card is made with a 2011 Flourishes set called "Zinnias".


I stamped this image on a piece of watercolor paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it, I colored with SU markers and shimmer paints.
All the pattern papers are from my stash, that's another promise I made to myself, I'm still not too comfortable about combining them, it took me a long time to decide on these papers, I actually had to leave my craft room, go do a load of laundry, check on a cake in the oven, load the dishwasher and watch a bit of tv. then, come back and make the decision. I hope they look good to you guys.
The sentiment is from the set.

**********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


Sentiment and flower from the set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Crafty Calendar Challenge "Make it Flowery"

Dare 2B Artzy January Challenge "Your Favorite Season"
My favorite season is Autumn.
Dare2BArtzy Blog

Thank you for stopping by, I sure appreciate your kind comments.
XO
Maria.


6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Gee if only you lived next door I've got laundry and dishes you could do too! Don't stres the patterned paper these look
Fabulous with those precious zinnias! Wow are they a sweet stamp! So thankful you've brought it out and shared some love!

meg said...

Beautifully coloured floral bouquet, teamed with gorgeous papers,thanks for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

Leslie Miller said...

You're better than you think you are with the papers, Maria. These look good to me. And, speaking of looking good, your zinnia image is colored sooooo beautifully! It's another old favorite blast from my past. Has it really been that long? Wow! You make me want to color and color!

Brian King said...

Those orange flowers are spectacular. Nice work, as always, Maria! ♥

Mary Fish said...

Stunning zinnias. Beautiful as a bouquet!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Cute card! Love all the details and layers!
Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy January Challenge! -Tasha ☺