Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Climbing Orchids.....


Hello everyone and welcome to another fun time over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.  My teammates and I have an awesome sketch for you to play with so I hope you find some flower stamps and come and join us in our gallery.  
This is the sketch.
And here's my card, I left it without a sentiment so I can add it as I need it.


These images are from a beautiful SU set called "Climbing Orchids", it has a coordinating die set which comes in very handy to cut out these pretty flowers.
I stamped all 3 of them on watercolor paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed them, then I color them in with some Sakura Koi watercolors. 
The branch is from Memory Box, the papers from my stash and the enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

*********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.

 

The lace border is from a retired SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment and the little Orchids buds from the Orchid set.
So I hope you join my teammates and me at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE gallery, we can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.




6 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Such pretty Orchids ! You colored them to perfection . Orchids remind me of formal gowns and corsages in the past .
A very pretty card !

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful and exotic, Maria!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful and very elegant looking Maria....lovely card.
x Karen

Leslie Miller said...

Well, aren't you clever how you used the sketch! Beautiful coloring, too, and a very cute sketch! Such a lovely card, Maria!

Bobby said...

That branch works so well to put your gorgeous orchids on, Maria.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful orchids!