Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Just a Little Reminder.............



Hello again everyone: On this reminder post for THE FLOWER CHALLENGE with a theme of "Add Leaves", I confess I might have gone a bit overboard with all of these pretty flowers and leaves but, in my defense, I'm very tired of gray and cold days, we got about 3" of snow last night and everything looks nice and white and clean but still, I yearn for color, lots of it and that's one of the reasons I created this card that I hope inspires you to come and play along with my teammates and me in THE FLOWER CHALLENGE gallery.


I decided to use one of my favorite flowers die sets from Stampin' Up! called "Botanical Blooms", I don't have the stamp set but I can still create lots of pretty flowers in all colors of the rainbow.
I die cut a "Congratulations" word in gold foil paper to use this card for a June Wedding or Bridal Shower, which I know I'll use this year.
I sponged a little bit of distress inks on all of the flowers and added some Gina Marie Designs enamel dots to their centers.
*****************************************************************This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.




The Sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Marcella's Mix Tape Vol 2", the border is from a SU set called "Bordering Blooms" and I cut an extra little flower with the same die set.

Please go visit THE FLOWER CHALLENGE and check out my teammates' creations, I'm sure you'll find even more creative inspiration with their cards.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs.
Maria.

10 comments:

Hilda Burton said...

Wow! Maria, I'm so glad I stopped by to see this bright beautiful flower garden on your card. It is delightful, especially on a cold winter's day. The recipient will be thrilled with it. Enjoy your weekend.

Sonny said...

Pretty card ! Such colorful flowers . I think I Spring must be around the corner !

Patti Willey said...

Woo! Oh yeah I'm feeling like I'm in Hawaii now! What a cheerful bouquet of florals!

Aileen said...

Hi sweetie, yes dont have a heart attack its me. Finally coming to visit and comment. As always such a beautiful card with all those diecuts and of course finished perfectly with the inside completed. Have missed you and look forward to being here more hugs Aileen

Brian King said...

Such gorgeous colors, Maria! This card will definitely brighten up that gray outside. ♥

Leslie Miller said...

I'm all for a burst of color and a garden of beautiful flowers! Fantastic, Maria!!

Bobby said...

You take me away to paradise with your colorful tropical card, Maria.

Enna said...

Amazing bold colors! Such a fun card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I'm craving sun and warm right now, so when I saw your beautiful card, I thought of tropical...well done.
xx Karen

Viv said...

Such a happy card, I am loving your glorious flowers too Maria ;) hugs Viv xx