Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A Little Reminder............



Hello everyone: Once again, I'm here with my reminder post for THE FLOWER CHALLENGE "Spring/Autumn" challenge.  Depending on where you live in our World, you might be experiencing either one of these seasons of the year so, we want to see you come and play along.


We are being sponsored this month by the fun and fabulous Boogaboo Digital Stamps and they kindly have offered a $12.00 gift card to our lucky winner, I urge you to go and check them out, they have lots of fun and beautiful images to choose from, like the one I used to create my card.
I printed this lovely flower spray on regular card stock and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, I added gold paint to the butterfly wings and the dots on the image, I love the sentiment that came with this image, I think it's inspiring and also very reassuring, especially now that we're going through this difficult time.

*****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


I stamped the border with the retired SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment (which I think it's perfect for this card) is from a Power Poppy set called "Sassy Succulents" which sadly is retired. 
The butterfly is from Penny Black.

I hope you feel inspired to come and play along with us at THE FLOWE CHALLENGE blog, where you'll find even more inspiration from my awesome teammates.
Stay safe and healthy, be patient and obedient to the new rules, they are there for our safety and well being.

I'm sending lots of love and virtual hugs.
Maria.

















9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A lovely floral image used - so nicely colored and a wonderful sentiment outside and in!

Hilda Burton said...

I love this beautiful card with the profound sentiment, Maria. Great job! Be well! Enjoy your day!

Patti Willey said...

Beautiful floral and sentiment! Congratulations on getting the image onto cardstock - not a digi fan!

Sonny P. said...

Really pretty colors and spring inspired .
The sentiments are just perfect for now.!

TaeEun said...

The floral cluster is so pretty in those cheerful Spring-like colors, Maria! Love the sentiment too. You've found a perfect match for the inside :) ! Hope you're doing well! Sending cyber hugs!

Bobby said...

Beautifully colored bouquet, Maria, and a great sentiment.

Viv said...

Another beautiful card Maria! Such pretty colouring too my friend. Stay safe and well ♥ hugs Viv xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful Spring card sweetie, sorry I have been so absent on my visits. Your cards come up in my emails and I see them all the time just never seem to get to commenting. Working on this xx Hugs Aileen

Karen Dunbrook said...

how gorgeous Maria....love how you did this.
xx Karen