Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Here Comes Santa Claus!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone: Well, I know Christmas and Santa are a long way off but up here in the Midwest (Crown Point, IN. to be exact) it looks like Winter decided to stick around, sheeesh!! we had about 3" of snow again yesterday, the 2" that fell on Thursday just started to melt and we got a bit more
So here's this card, that I'm adding to my Holiday card stash.


This cute Santa and friend are from a 2011-2012 SU set called "Forest Festivities", all of the other 4 images are just as cute as this one.
The look of concern on Santa's face makes me think he's looking at the "Naughty" list that has my name on it, Yikes!!!!!!!😉 
I used Stazon black ink to stamp Santa and colored him with Prismacolor pencils, the sentiment is from a Flourishes set called "Sweets of the Season" (July of 2011).
*************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a SU set (SAB 2017) called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a 2013 Flourishes set called "Christmas Classics", the little Gingerbread cookies are from a 2014 Flourishes set called "Frosted Gingerbread".

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Interpreted by Elvis Presley.

Challenge #209 "Sentiments"

#111 "Christmas Critters"
  Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Thank you for stopping by.
Stay healthy and safe and keep on crafting.

Hugs.
Maria.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Santa's little mouse looks like he's trying to spot his own name on the naughty list - uh oh! Very cute image and coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Sonny P. said...

Cute Santa although he looks like he needs a cookie or two . He is a little thin ..ho ho ho !
Really cute mouse too !!

Jenni M said...

How cute is this !x

Leslie Miller said...

You're so good at CAS, Maria! This is perfect for the CAS Christmas Card challenge. I adore that little mouse with Santa. I have to agree with Sonny that Santa is looking a little slim. He can have some of my cookies!

Bonnie said...

You got two Christmas songs on one card, Maria! Love this Santa and he does look perplexed, but I'm sure it's not because your name is on the naughty list! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Susan said...

Great CAS Christmas card - love your little Santa and his mouse friend. Perfect with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Yikes - snow at this time...I wished we had some in the winter, but now I am done with it! Adorable card! Reminds me how way behind I am in my Christmas card production....

Christine Alexander said...

Adorable image of Santa and his sack of presents and the perfect sentiment. Love the card. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

Debbie said...

Oh wow your card is so fun. That little mouse is so cheeky. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Hope you'll join us again. Hugs Debs DT. Xx

Linda said...

Adorable Santa that goes perfectly with your Santa song. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.