Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Silent Night...........

Hello everyone: I'm here to share another Christmas card for my stash, I have a good one but, you can't have too many Christmas cards, right?


I often browse Pinterest for recipes and inspiration for my cards so, when I see something I like, I go for it.  
This image jumped at me when I saw it on a card on Pinterest, all the information I got was that this image was on a stamp set from the Colorado Craft Company and it's called Bethlehem's Light, I think it's one of the sweetest and tender images of Baby Jesus I've ever seen.
I stamped the background with a retired SU stamp called "Hardwood" (2014 Mini), then I cut a window and also cut a piece of night sky pattern paper that I heat embossed with silver embossing powder using the small star in the set, I glue this paper behind the window. The image was stamped with Stazon black ink and colored with SU markers and an aqua painter, then I fussy cut it and attached it with foam squares.
*************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.  


The sentiment is from the set, the little candle from a Power Poppy set called Merry Littles.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Challenge #21 Anything Christmas Goes.
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog

Use a Stamp.
Christmas Craft Creations

Christmas/Winter Holiday
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy, safe and keep on crafting.
Hugs.
Maria.






10 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Oh how precious ! Jesus actually looks like a real baby with those adorable little kicking feet !
Your coloring really softens the scene .
Sweet !

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is awesome! I admire all that fussy cutting too...just a sweet little scene!

Patti Willey said...

Love the Bethlehem Star! Nice to see that wood grain stamp used I should dig mine out thanks for sharing!

Mary Fish said...

Such a pretty nativity setting.

Leslie Miller said...

You can never have too many Christmas cards because it comes every year! How beautiful and sweet this is, Maria! Wonderful concept for the design.

Martina said...

Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. Very cute card. We hope you will join us for future challenges. Martina - DT

Darlene said...

Awwwww this is just precious! Love it! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Carol said...

Simply beautiful! I saw Sandy Allnock do a similar card and I must say I like yours better. I also love the candle image in the inside, beautiful inside and out!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

awwww, this is just so adorable!

Cindy said...

This is beautiful! Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.