Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Autumn CAS...........

Hello everyone: I'm here again hoping and wishing everyone is doing ok, following the guidelines, washing your hands, staying home and protecting yourselves the best way you can, if you need to go out.

So I have a CAS card to share with you all that I will enter on a few challenges.


I used the "Grove Branch" from Memory Box and the leaves from Impression Obsession, I used SU re-inkers in Tangarine Tango, Peek-a-boo Peach and Wild Wassabi to watercolor the branch and leaves.
The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread and it's called "Autumn Blessings".
I don't know if the online store is closed because I couldn't log on.
****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a retired SU set called "Gorgeous Grunge", the sentiment and the leaf are from the Our Daily Bread set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

 


Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay safe and healthy and be patient.

Sending lots of virtual hugs.
Maria.



3 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

The autumn branch is a pretty take on our challenge! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

Neets B said...

Loving the vibrant colours on the delicate die cuts, looks great Maria. Thanks so much for playing along at Perfectly CAS, Anita x

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful, Maria! I love the inside sentiment, which I have, but in a different font. This one is especially pretty!