Followers

Friday, June 19, 2020

Bubbles, Bubbles!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone: As always, I pray all of you and your families are doing well in this very difficult and trying times.
I hope you are staying healthy and safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a couple of cards that I created for the Twofer Challenge, one of my favorite challenges of all times.



************************************************
First card.


This cute image is from the Penny Black stamp set called "HUGS", I stamped the little Hedgehog on white card stock with Stazon black ink and masked the "heart bubble" he was blowing and replaced it with my Tiny Bubbles from Memory Box. The butterflies are from Penny Black "Critter Party", the sentiment is from Penny Black Wonderful, the grass and flowers from Art Impressions. 

****************************************************
This is the INSIDE of the card.


The sentiment and flowers are from the same "Wonderful" set.

*************************************************
My Towfer.


This image is from the House Mouse collection called Happy Moments, I die cut the tiny bubbles with the same Memory Box die a couple of times and cut them in sections to glue on top of this little bunny, the pattern paper is from my dwindling stash from Lili of the Valley, I finally made a decision to use it.
The sentiment is from a SU set called "Tea Together".

**************************************************
This is the INSIDE of this card.


I used 2 SU sets here, one is called "Whimsical Words" (2010 Sale-a-bration), the little flowers are from "Beautiful Bouquet" (retired)

I want to play with the following challenges.



Animal Antics
little red wagon

Summer Fun.



Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.




12 comments:

Sonny P. said...

You have the cutest collection of CRITTERS ! Just look at these adorable cards !! You colored them so bright and cheery !
Automatic Smile Makers !!

Leslie Miller said...

These are two very adorable cards, Maria! I love how you used the bubbles on each. Lots of them on the bubble bath! I agree with Sonny that you have the cutest collection of critters, and you know how I love critters. Thanks for the smiles!

JanR said...

Lovely cards! I especially love that you added those die cut bubbles - so cool! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Darnell said...

Thank you, as always, for your enthusiasm, Maria! You know critter cards are my favorite, so I'm loving your little hedgie and mousie enjoying those colorful die-cut bubbles! Just darling cards, so much fun, and bound to bring cheer and love! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #28! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Bunny said...

Wonderful cards. Perfect House Mouse image to use in the Twofer challenge, too. The bubbles look so cute.Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

another two adorable cards Maria, both are simply gorgeous! Love the colours and the tiny bubbles, they are a perfect embellie! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Stay Home and Stay Safe xx
Luv
Lols x x x

Mia said...

Another great HM card! Thank you so much for entering again our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Linda said...

Two adorable cards with your bubbles. Love both of them. Thanks for joining in at Twofer this month. Linda GD.

Sue said...

I love a twofer! Both cards are lovely. I think the little hopper in the tub for a soak is one of the most popular stamps, one of my favorites for sure. Wonderfully colored up and the card is lovely inside and out. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Anita in France said...

Such a cute twofer, Maria! That little hedgie in his summer meadow, blowing those bubbles into the gentle breeze is just so sweet ... and what a delicious bubble bath for little mouse ... adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

Kara Lynne said...

Both of these cards are darling, Maria! I love how you changed out the bubbles that the hedge hog is blowing - so clever! The bathtub full of bubbles is also so clever, and yay for you for using your LOTV papers because they are too pretty to keep on the shelf! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet cards!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper