Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

A Cheer Up Bunch.

Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are still healthy and safe, I've been saying for a long time that the only way to avoid ending up in a hospital, sick or worse, is by taking all the precautions and follow the guidelines.

****************************************************

Anyway, the RETRO RUBBER has this picture to inspire you to come and play along with so I hope to see you in our gallery.


This is my card.


This is the inside.



And this is what I used.
Every single flower and greenery was stamped and cut with the Stampin' Up! set called "Beautiful Bouquet (2017-2018)
The sentiment on the little tag is from a Flourishes set called 
"Zinnias" (2011)
I embossed the panel with the retired Stampin' Up! embossing folder
called "Quilt Top".
The sentiment inside is from a Power Poppy set called 
"Always Here" (2018)

I hope you come and play along with us over at the RETRO RUBBER
Challenge, hop over to our challenge blog and check out what my teammates have created to inspire you to join us.

Until next time, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.




 




4 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your beautiful bouquet of die cut flowers, Maria! I love the vellum vase and the beautiful bright background. The detail on the inside is wonderful too. A wonderful creation. Thanks so much for having me as GD for this challenge. I love digging through my buried stash.

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful and bountiful bouquet! All the different things you used in the design are a perfect example of the treasures we can find in our hoard. This card would cheer anyone up!

Sonny Peterson said...

Your flowers are so colorful and vibrant . They almost have a fragrance they are so realistic looking . Just lovely !

Jan Clothier said...

Such a glorious sight! Those flowers in the bright blue are a blast of warmth and happiness!