Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2021

From the Desk Off......

 Hello everyone: I'm always hoping and praying that you and your families are doing well, keeping each other safe and healthy.

I have a second post to share with you today, this card was super fast to create.



This is the inside.


This is a detail of the sweet little inkwell.


This is the very first stamp set I bought from Flourishes back in 2011.
I fell in love with these images the first time I saw them.
I positioned the stamp in a way that allowed me to ink up the image with a marker. I lightly added color with my Prismacolor pencils.
For the inside corner detail, I stamped the inkwell and then, again positioned the stamp with the pen on the MISTI to lean it on the edge of the inkwell.
The spots are heat embossed with WOW Gold embossing powder.
The sentiments are from the set.
The detail on the inside top is from SU "Delicate Details" (2017)

I want to play along with:




Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.


4 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Such a beautiful set! Very romantic and vintage I love a hand written note a tradition I wish was enjoyed by more!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! CAS perfection and beautiful gold!

Leslie Miller said...

This was one of my favorite Flourishes sets. You took it to another level with your clever stamping. Love the gold sprinkles. Really gorgeous, Maria!

Sonny P. said...

So pretty ! That gold adds just the right touch to this beautiful image .
Love how you positioned the pen !