Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Take Your selfie to the Beach!!

Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are healthy and safe and that you are taking care of each other, this virus does not forgive, the solution is simple, that's all I will say.


The SHOPPING OUR STASH CHALLENGE theme for the next ten days is "Summer Loving", which means make a card with a Summer theme.

Here's the card I made to inspire you to play along.


***********************************************

This is the inside.



And this is what I used.

Mo's Digital Pencil "Beach Baby"
Prismacolor pencils.
Both the sentiment in front and inside are from the Power Poppy set
called "Best Day Ever"

I hope you come and play along with my teammates and me over at
SHOPPING OUR STASH, we can't wait to see what you create.

Till next time, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.




6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What an adorable image, and beautifully coloured and designed, inside and out. Gorgeous card.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow what a sweet and pretty card, and as always your amazing coloring skillz take that adorable image over the top! ♥

Leslie Miller said...

This little girl is definitely enjoying her day at the beach! Look at her rosy cheeks! Your coloring makes her so lifelike and the scene makes me want to be there. Super cute, Maria!

Donna said...

Sooooo cute, love the wee lady at the beach - perfect for celebrating summer :)

Sonny Peterson said...

How adorable is she ??? You have made her even cuter with your coloring !
Just look at those cute little toes ....Love it !

Patti Willey said...

Oh my Gosh! She’s the cutest! Wow your coloring Mojo is on fire! Great card!