Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Be Mice and Stay Masked!!!!!!

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are staying healthy and safe, even little Maxwell here is wearing his mask.

*******************************************************

I created this card to gently remind you guys to keep wearing your masks, I know they can be a nuisance, especially because you can't wear lipstick, but this is a small price to pay to stay healthy.


This is the inside.



And this is what I used.

House Mouse "Masked Mice"
Prismacolor pencils.

I'm playing along with:




Thank you for stopping by today.
Till next time, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.





5 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Such an adorable way to remind others to wear their masks! I just ordered 50 more yesterday.

Sonny Peterson said...

I will admit I have never seen a mouse wearing a mask ,but this one looks mighty cute !
Cute cute card !!

Joyce said...

Love your adorable masked mouse. What a sweet way to remind people to stay safe and masked. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Leslie Miller said...

No problem here! I wear my mask in public places, for sure! This mouse is one of the cutest little mask wearers ever! Your card is very pretty inside, too!

Jen W. said...

Ha ha! Great sentiment and I love that little mouse! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!