Followers

Monday, May 9, 2022

A Doggie and Kitty Tag for LIM.

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe.

****************************************

I have this cute tag to share today, created with some of the most adorable DSP from Stampin' Up! I've ever seen.


********************************************

This is the inside.


And this is what I used.
The doggie and kitty are fussy cut from "Pampered Pets" DSP.  I'm not too fond of DSP because, as you can see here, I just couldn't bring myself putting these adorable animals under on a card but the other side of this particular DSP has designs I can easily use this way.

Christmas Lights from "Whimsy Stamps"
Power Poppy "Merry Littles" for "Peace"
Power Poppy "Poinsettia" for the sentiment inside
Penny Black "A Bright Tomorrow" for the snowflake.

I want to play with:


Thank you for stopping by today, your comments always make my day.
Please stay healthy and safe.

Maria.
 


7 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

I have this paper and you are so right that it is adorable .
You are showing it off just perfect .Brings a smile to my face !!!
Cutest card in Indiana !!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, there's that adorable paper you love to fussy cut. You do such a nice job of it, too! I like the gentle sponging on the embossed background. This sure looks like LuLu!

Patti Willey said...

Te he he! Such character in this paper I don’t tire of seeing how you’re using every piece!

Mary Fish said...

Love those critters. Festive and fun!

Brian King said...

Have my eyes deceived me, Maria!? Have you used Designer Series Paper? I'm so surprised and so proud. ♥ The tag is adorable!

Lynne said...

Love your tag Maria, the grin on that dog has brightened my day. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

Helen said...

You've created a fun tag with this sweet little pup celebration scene Maria! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM Challenge! Have a good day! :)