Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

May Flowers.


 Hello, everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

********************************************************

It's time for a new challenge over at RETRO RUBBER, this is the mood board to inspire you to come and play along. 



Here's my card, I left the front and inside without a sentiment, just so I can stamp one as needed.


*************************************************
This is the inside.


And this is what I used.

Power Poppy "In Praise of Sunflowers" (2016)

The Ladybug charm is from Stampin' Up!

I cut the bloom and the leaves from the flower, put painter's tape behind them to be able to fussy cut these pieces easily, then, I glue the big flower to the panel and glue these pieces back. 

*********************************************

Thank you for stopping by today, your comments are very much appreciated and they always make my day.

Please stop by the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE BLOG for more inspiration from my fabulous teammates.

Don't forget that at least one of the stamps you use has to be older than a year, this challenge is dedicated to our older sets.


Until next time, stay healthy and safe.


Maria.



4 comments:

Heather said...

Such a gorgeous flower, Maria! Love this sunny color, lol. That background panel is intriguing!

Patti Willey said...

A beautiful sunflower layered on your intricate die cut! Great sunny color pallet!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, Maria! Gorgeous lattice (you know I love it) and your coloring is amazing on the sunflower. Love the yellow checks in the background, too.

Carol L said...

This is an absolute stunner with that cheery and bright yellow color and that beautiful flower on a great die-cut background! I like how you did the inside too with the smaller accent flower! Great card!