Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2022

More Pumpkins!!

 Hello everyone: AS ALWAYS, i HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE DOING WELL, STAYING HEALTHY AND SAFE.

wE'VE ARRIVED AT THE HALF WAY POINT FOR THE 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE, THIS IS OUR MOOD BOARD TO INSPIRE YOU TO PLAY ALONG.

******************************************

I've been having all kinds of fun making cards for this challenge, I think what attracted me so much are the golden touches on our inspiration picture, besides, I truly love making Halloween cards, I used to wait till maybe September, to start making cards for friends and family, mainly my grandchildren when they were little.

I still make them, but now it's more for my friends who share my love for Halloween images, don't get me wrong, I like all the other celebration dates through the year but, Halloween.......well........you can't deny that the images on these stamps are simply fabulous and fun.

THIS IS MY CARD.


*************************************************
tHIS IS THE INSIDE


and this is what I used.

1.- This stamp is very old, the first time I used it was back in 2015 on this card, I love these pumpkins, I don't know what they are arguing about but, whatever it is, they look soo menacing, lol!!
2.- the raven is from a 2010 Stampin' up! set called "dark and dreary"
3.- the branch is from "memory box".
4.- the sentiment is from "witching you a happy Halloween" from power poppy.

I hope you come and play along with us over at "2 old bats Halloween challenge", when October rolls around you'll be happy to have some cards to send out.

Please, stay healthy and safe.

Maria. 








7 comments:

Diane said...

I love everything about this card Maria, you certainly have nailed the mood board! Welcome back to the team, Dar and I are thrilled you are back!!

Sonny Peterson said...

So cute ! Love the big BOO inside !

Patti Willey said...

So creative! Genius hanging the tag from the branch, love the stripped dark background and contrasting vibrant jacks awesome job!

Lori Kobular said...

Great Halloween card! Love your adorable and spooky pumpkins! The raven in the bare tree is a great touch!

Vickie Y said...

Fun images and card design!

kramer_buffy said...

OMG, those arguing pumpkins are FAB and more... I had to go look at your original card... and laugh a lot w/ the Bears logo....GO BEARS!


-- Dalis

Mary M said...

1) I love the whole card. 2) those pumpkins crack me up... and I don't know why I thought tango, as in the dance of love when I first saw them. I know, I'm weird.