Followers

Friday, September 30, 2016

You are my Sunny Day!!!!!

Hello everyone: I love little critter stamps and the Purple Onion images by Stacey Yacula are some of the cutest around. I made this card with the Frost Penguin, I think you'll agree he is just adorable.
I'm linking this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.


I die cut the panel of Canson water color paper with the Wonky Stitched dies and placed some washi tape on the edges and made a mask for the sun then, sponged the sky with Broken China and the Sun with Hello Honey, I stamped the image with Stazon black ink and colored it with a black Prismcolor pencil, I used SU markers for the scarf, the little feet and beak. The sentiment was inked up with markers too. 
************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Sunny Harvest and the image from retired SU set called Snow Much Fun.
I would like to enter my card onto the following challenges.


Cute Card Thursday Challenge #445 CAS
Crafty Girls Creations Always Anything Goes.
Aud Sentiments Challenge #165 Anything Goes plus a sentiment.
CCEE Stampers #1639 Christmas or Winter.


I also wanted to remind you that on October 4th. a new challenge blog will make it's debut. 
The name is The Flower Challenge and my teammates and I hope you come by and check it out and join us in the gallery.
Here is a sneak peek at the card I made for this first post and I hope you come by to see the rest of it and also, the fabulous creations of my teammates.




9 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh yeah! Cute as a button he is!

Jacquie Southas said...

Adorable! Love the two color sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

I love penguins ! And how he looks is soooo cute ! Thanks for the beautiful card I got ( with the fishes) - that is amazing ! Big hugs !

Viv said...

Loving your bright blue card Maria,aww and that cute little penguin....super stitching too. The inside of the card is just as great, clever you ;)hugs Viv xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Now that little penguin warms my heart! And your inside decoration - just awesome!

Unknown said...

Maria - he is very cute indeed - I love the yellow and blue colour scheme used, and as always, I LOVE that you stamp the inside of your cards too! I always think that it adds something special (and that little birdie within is entirely adorable also!) So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Aileen said...

Maria this is so cute, adore the card and colouring.

Crafting Andy said...

Aww how cute is this Penguin. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

Lynn McAuley said...

Delightful design with this adorable penguin!! Thank you for sharing your sweet, sweet card with the CCEE Stampers!