Followers

Monday, April 15, 2019

Stippled Blossoms.....


Hello everyone: It's time for a little reminder for TTHE FLOWER CHALLENGE Sketch challenge.
Here's the sketch, I just turned on the horizontal.

And here's my card, I just turned the sketch on the horizontal.


These flowers are from a very old Stampin' Up! set called "Stippled Blossoms" that came out in the 2012-2013 catalog. In my resolution for this year to use my super old and neglected sets, I'm so happy to have pulled this one out. It's a bit tricky to stamp the two-step images so I'm very grateful to have my MISTI.
I used some Distress Inks for stamping, a scrap piece of pattern paper from Lili of the Valley, another from pink vellum and a metal sentiment from my stash. The words "you are" are borrowed from a Power Poppy set called Dynamic Duos: Peonies and Tulips, I added a few Enamel Dots from Gina Marie Designs.

***********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a retired SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Tea in the Garden, the little bud is from the SU set and the Butterfly from a Stampendous Set (retired)

I hope you stop by THE FLOWER CHALLENGE blog to see my awesome teammates' beautiful cards and then, come and join us in the gallery.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.




8 comments:

craftysahmiam said...

Fun sketch and pretty interpretation of it; as the card front says, it's "delightful" !

Sonny P. said...

I like this sketch because it is so versatile . Just look how you used it ! Pretty card ! Love your flowers !

Patti Willey said...

Stippled Blossoms what a favorite! You're great at twisting a sketch the other way-what a brave girl!

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of my all-time favorite SU sets which I still have and use fairly often. It's so nice to see your card with it, Maria! I love those pearl centers and the way you used it with the sketch. You're a clever girl!

TaeEun said...

The rotated sketch worked beautifully on your card, Maria! So glad you pulled out the "old" stamp set! The flowers are beautiful!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty mf...I really like the sketch flipped on it's side.
xx Karen

Bobby said...

Now why didn't I think of that? The sketch on its side works beautifully and your card proves it, Maria. Love those pearls as flower centers.

Viv said...

Great idea to turn the sketch in it's side Maria! such gorgeous flowers/pearls and love the colours you chose too ;) hugs Viv xx