Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Tea Time With a Friend.....

Hello and a Happy Easter Weekend to all, I wish for you and your family a beautiful and Blessed Day.
So, here I am again with another card created with that super cute SU set called "Best Borders", 4 sweet and adorable line ups with simply beautiful images.
Yesterday I created THIS CARD with one of the stamps and today, I have another one to share.



Now tell me, aren't these teapots simply adorable? I just love coloring them with my Prismacolor pencils, they have a lot of detail and it did take me a while to finish but I enjoyed every minute of the process.
The image is stamped with Gray ink, colored and then, I re-stamped it with Versafine black ink, I just left my stamp on the MISTI to do this, for a final crisp and perfect outline.
The sentiment is from an old, old Flourishes set called "Grab a Cup", it was released back in November of 2013.
********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from the Flourishes set and the little teacup is from a retired SU set called "Morning Cup", from the 2010-2011 Catalog.

I would like to play with the following challenges.

 




Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.


9 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh! I have such a love for all things dishes, tea cups and tea pots! I totally love this adorable colorful line up you have here! So sweet! Happiest Easter to you and your family Maria!

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is a cutie too! Love all those bright colors you used...sweet as can be!

Leslie Miller said...

These teapots are sooooo sweet and pretty all lined up and colored so beautifully! I love the soft blue polka dot paper, too. I don't remember this set and I have some SU at least this old. Really adorable, Maria!

Sonny P. said...

CUTE ! It reminds me of that old song "I`m a little teapot ,short and stout ,turn me over and pour me out "
You colored them just perfectly !
Sweet sweet card !

Mary Fish said...

each teapot offers an adorable personality!

HJ said...

Beautiful card, Maria. The cups are lovely and you did an awesome job of coloring them. Enjoy your day!

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable row of teapots -- You colored them so beautifully!! Thanks for linking up to the Inspiration Board Challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and coloring! So glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!

Heather said...

This is super cute! Those teapots are adorable and I love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.