Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

A Sweet Message.....


SOS Headquarters

Hello everyone: It's that time for a new challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH and our theme this time is STENCILING, something I don't do at all, mainly because I honestly just forget.  I do have 5 stencils and 3 of them are unused, so thanks to the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge, one of them was used to create this pretty picture which I'll hang in my craft room later.


This stencil is from ZENSPIRATIONS, I didn't find it on the page but she has other really pretty ones at the bottom of the page.
Well, this little wall plaque is just about 5.5x6" and I used Distress Inks to color it, that's all, easy peasy.
So I hope you feel inspired and get your stencils out and join my teammates and me in the SHOPPING OUR STASH gallery.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Awesome plaque, Maria. The love how bright and cheery the colors are and the sentiment is one of my favorites! Nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana

Leslie Miller said...

Would you believe I don't own a single stencil? I do want some and have shopped, but couldn't decide what to get and ended up with nothing. You made this so beautiful, Maria! Perfect for you stamp room wall. Words to life by, for sure!

Margaret said...

Beautiful color use on this! I hate to admit that I also have several stencils that hardly ever see use... I really need to do something about that!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh this is so gorgeous!!
You totally rocked it teammie!!