Followers

Monday, June 3, 2019

Wild Mallard.....

Hello everyone: With Father's Day approaching I decided to create a Dad's Day card to add to my little stash of Masculine cards to send out to my family and friends near and far.


The image is from "The Wilderness Awaits" stamp set, (2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog, retired), one of my most favorite sets for Masculine cards, all the images are beautifully detailed, I love them.
I stamped this one on a piece of watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with Stampin' Up! markers and Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from the set.  The pattern paper is from my stash and so is the ribbon detail. I sponged the sky and water with distress inks.

*********************************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from my stash and can't recall where I got it๐Ÿ˜•, the image on the corner is from SU "Wetlands" (2013-2014 catalog, retired).

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

#224 "Masculine"
SUO Challenges -

#175 "For a Boy or a Man"
addicted-to-stamps-challenge

"For a Man or a Boy"

Dragonfly Dreams

2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Anything Goes with a Critter
2 Crafty Critter Crazies

2 Sisters on the Blog
Challenge #28 "Things with Wings"

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

8 comments:

Nicolette said...

What a very nice card.
Thank yo for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Fiona said...

Wow - the colouring on that duck is amazing!! A great card - that's not a set I know so I may have to investigate. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenge this week.

Patti Willey said...

What a handsome masculine card Maria! I love the font on your Fathers Day greeting inside you’re lucky to have such a great stash!

Leslie Miller said...

You always blow me away with your coloring, Maria. This is just beautiful! It's a very nice stamp and I love your masculine card design and colors, as well. Have a great week! It looks like a busy one at my house.

Caroline said...

Thanks for sharing your card at 2Sistersontheblog.
Caroline DT

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! Masculine cards are tougher for me, but you've nailed this one! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies! Hope to see you again soon!

Christy Lynn said...

Wow, that duck is stunning! Wonderful job coloring him in, so beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, we hope you’ll check out the new challenge tomorrow!

Lisa J said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT