Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Shower of Flowers.....


Hello everyone: My teammates and I have a new challenge for you this month of June.  We want you to FOCUS ON BACKGROUND STAMPING.  Here's the card I made to inspire you to come along and play with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE gallery.


I stamped the images from the retired SU set called "Fabulous Florets" with Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold and then, colored them with my Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Pure Prairie Spirit", the little bees from another Power Poppy set called "Dynamic Duos: Foxglove and Ranunculus", I snipped these little bees from the stamp set just so I can use them on other cards, they are just about the perfect size. 

*********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment and corner flowers are from the same Powe Poppy set.
Be sure to visit THE FLOWER CHALLENGE for more inspiration from my awesome teammates.
Please remember to use FLOWERS as the main focus on your cards, include our banner on your blog when you upload your project to the gallery, only new work please, no back linking, you can participate in 6 other challenges and, most of all, have fun, we can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.



5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's another one of those three-post days, I see. More for me to love! This is an intriguing challenge and I wonder if I'll have time. I love the cascade of colorful flowers you have on this. So pretty with your Prismas on colored card stock. Beautiful foxgloves inside, too!

Patti Willey said...

I can’t decide which flower I love more the petals on the front so pretty but the foxglove like Leslie said are just as sweet!

Viv said...

Sorry for my late commenting Maria! this is so gorgeous, I love your beautiful flowers and how you have coloured them also. Great job again mf ;)hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

Your pencil coloring is wonderful, Maria, and shows up beautifully on the blue paper.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Maria and I love the bright colors of your flowers! So pretty and fun and as always, I love the added elements that you include in the inside of your card.