Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I'm Rocking my Baby.....

No photo description available.

Hello everyone: My teammates and I over at RETRO RUBBER, have a brand new and fun challenge for you to play with, using what I think all of us have somewhere in our craft room.....BUTTONS and ribbon to make BOWS.
Here's my card that I hope inspires you to come and join us in our gallery.


This is one of the most beautiful and sweet baby stamp sets from Stampin' Up! It's retired now, it was featured in the 2009-2010 catalog and, as soon as I saw it, I bought it, I've used it several times and I love it. All three images in this set are on my card, there are also two sentiments.
I just adore this little Teddy Bear, the Train and the Rattle are so beautiful too.
I stamped all the images on white card stock with Stazon black ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils, the pattern paper is from my stash and the little buttons on the Train, the ABC blocks and the Rocking Horse are from a bag of baby buttons I got at the craft store a few years ago. The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Hello Baby", released back in 2012.

*****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sweet sentiment and the little Ducky toy are from another Flourishes set called "Baby Love", released back in August of 2013.

I hope you come and play along with my teammates and me at the RETRO RUBBER gallery, we know you have some buttons waiting to come out and help you create something beautiful, we can't wait to see it.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.




3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Two things I rarely use anymore, but I have bunches of both and still love them. I almost always use buttons on baby cards, though, so it's fun to see your card today. Baby cards are some of my favorite to make. This is so darling, Maria! I LOVE how you used those little buttons for the train wheels. Just adorable!

lichazul said...

es muy bella la tarjeta
es una tarjeta llena de ternura y dulzura, felicitaciones MarĂ­a
muchas gracias por tu huella
bendiciones a tu vida y feliz jornada

Claire Grantham said...

Maria, I love your card, its so cute! The little row of buttons on the 'toybox' soooo cute. Claire x