Followers

Friday, March 1, 2019

Bouncing Baby Girl!!!!!

Hello everyone and a very happy March 1st.!!!!! Only 21 more days till Spring makes its long-awaited appearance, let us hope warm temperatures are on their merry way and soon the flowers and trees will start blooming again.
I have a baby card to add to my stash just in case I need it, you never know, right?  So here is it, in all her BOUNCING glory.


This is one of the cutest baby stamp sets from SU ever!! Its name is "Baby Bundle" and it came out back in the 2010-2011 catalog, it's full of the sweetest little images, like the tiny booties and that adorable onesie. 
I stamped it on a die cut panel of white card stock with Memento black ink (my Stazon pad is so darn dry) and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and paper stumps dipped in Gamsol, the onesie was stamped on pattern paper from Lili of the Valley (discontinued) and fussy cut, the frame was die cut from the same collection. The sentiment is from a retired SU bundle called "Itty Bitty Banners".

*********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The frame was stamped with another retired SU set called "Four Frames" (2011-2012 catalog), the sentiment is from a Flourishes set called "Hello Baby", the little Teddy Bear is from "Baby Love", both discontinued.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

I have a bouncing baby.
 


Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #91.
"Oh Pretty Baby"
Cardz 4 Galz

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #57

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.

10 comments:

Mary Fish said...

most adorable baby . . . i don't even remember the stamp! it's charming with your fun colors1

Brian King said...

How adorable! I love the colors you've chosen for this sweet carriage and adorable baby.

Sonny P. said...

So so cute ! The colors are so cheerful and love those pink booties !!
Precious !( Couldn`t use adorable because those two above me beat me to it !!!GIGGLE )

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, I love that image and bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cardz for Galz.
Tammy x

Joyce said...

Such an adorable baby card. Love this design. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Patti Willey said...

I remember the stamp set that was the year I signed as a Demo! Such a cute baby I've always loved the acessories hanging on the biggie like you've done. Very sweet CAS!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this IS an adorable stamp! I smiled the instant it came up on my screen because of that bouncing baby! I do love a baby card. Those cookies in the challenge graphic... there were some similar at a baby shower I went to a while back. A friend of the mom to be made them and they were so cute nobody wanted to eat them. We all took one or two home, and after a respectful period of admiration I eventually ate mine. Thanks for the smile today, Maria!

Debbie Mageed said...

Hello, my dear friend! I am so happy to be visiting your sweet baby card today! That is such a cute stamp and just before my time with SU so it is fun to see. I always enjoy seeing your work, Maria! Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Marina said...

A sweet card! Beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Mari said...

What a sweet baby card! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts!