Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Herb Garden.....

Hello everyone: Well, here I am with another card featuring plants, perhaps is my desire to see greenery all over the place but since I can't have that yet due to this fierce cold weather, I'm happy to color this cute little herb pots.


These images are from an Altenew set called "Garden Grow", I had it for a while but never inked it up until now. I love the sketchy look of all of these cute garden images, there are a whole bunch and it's perfect to create little garden scenes like this one here. The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Sage Advise" 
Stamped all of the herb pots on watercolor paper with Memento black ink, dry them a bit with the heat gun because I wanted to watercolor them, which I did with SU markers.
The brick wall is from a Tim Holts embossing folder.

******************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


All of these images are from that Power Poppy "Sage Advise" stamp set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Make a Scene, mine is a garden scene.
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.

11 comments:

Patti Willey said...

wonderful Summer herbs there against that fabulous Tim Holtz brick wall I love it! Looks like awful weather your way and below you including tornado watch. Please stay safe n sound and enjoy your beautiful hobby!

Leslie Miller said...

More awesome NBUS! These two sets sure match up beautifully. I love how you used them with the brick wall. I'm getting a hankerin' to see this sort of garden scene on our own deck. It won't be long now. We've just about made it through winter!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Viv said...

Another very pretty card here Maria, I love your summery herbs and sweet wording too.The brick background finishes it off so well too.Another triumph my lovely friend ;) hugs Viv xx

Mary Fish said...

The little bluebird steals the show! Beautiful!

Sonny P. said...

Such a sweet group. I have to agree with some that the brick wall is perfect for your scene . We are all yearning for spring I think . We have not had any snow ,but a day of sleet last month . It is getting greener and greener by the day . So these little herbs make me smile in anticipation of some from my daughter`s garden come summer .
Cute cute card !

Cat Craig said...

What a darling card for the inspired by challenge. Wonderful coloring and I love the texture the brick brings to the card.

Joy Wilson said...

I love this card! Perhaps I am longing to see some fresh greenery too? You did a fabulous building a scene and watercoloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us! Have a great week
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Julie Odil said...

This is wonderful! I love that brick wall background. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. Julie O, DT member

Margo said...

This is so lovely !
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
Greetz
Margo DT

Laurel said...

Wonderful card! Love the textured brick background! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By!